ObjectivesThe purpose of the Association is the defense of the interests of its Associates, intervening in labor relations, contributing in parallel with the Trade Unions, for the defense of their own economic and social interests. Typical means of action are: collective bargaining, the approach to collective labor disputes, social dialogue and institutional participation to public bodies of Labor Administrations. In addition, the representation, defense, promotion and management of the common interests of its Associates and those of the tourist accommodation sector in the city of Palma de Mallorca, as well as the support to the Associations integrated in the Hotel Business Federation of Mallorca, and to the legitimate ones interests of the owners of such establishments, framed and affiliated both in the Association itself and in the other Associations framed in the aforementioned Business Federation.
The main aims of the Hotel Association of Palma are:
- Defend, promote and safeguard the general interests of the associated companies.
- Exercise an effective defense against intrusion and unfair competition.
- Promote and demand from the competent agencies, the tourist promotion of Palma.
- Represent the associated companies before people and public and / or private entities, and in particular before the state, community and municipal administrations.
- Promote an attractive image of the city's hotel sector in both the national and international markets. Support and encourage the work of improvement of the associated companies.
- Advise and inform the official bodies when required and agreed for the defense of collective interests.
- Develop the spirit of solidarity among its members, encouraging communication through adequate informative work.